Nomenclature with Sections

Wolfgang Engelmann engelmann at uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Apr 15 06:33:02 UTC 2021

Am 15.04.21 um 05:29 schrieb Steve Litt:
> Wolfgang Engelmann said on Wed, 14 Apr 2021 09:07:09 +0200
>
>> Am 13.04.21 um 22:44 schrieb Steve Litt:
>>> Wolfgang Engelmann said on Mon, 12 Apr 2021 10:06:08 +0200
>

>>> One happy prospect I see is that it can be done in LaTeX, and the
>>> Additional Features manual seems to say it's needed and would be
>>> easy to implement in LyX. If there's no other way, you could
>>> implement it in LyX, thereby solving your problem and also getting a
>>> tickertape parade from the LyX community. I think you're already
>>> better at LaTeX than I, but if you need some assistance, perhaps I
>>> could provide some.
>

>> Steve, I am quite low-brow in latex. What I did was following the
>> hints given in the list and try it out. I have put it together in the
>> text file in the annex of this mail.
>> It works as an appendix behind a chapter, but not behind a section.
>> Wolfgang
>
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> I'm pretty good at turning LaTeX stuff to LyX in a layout file, but
> unfortunately, I have to have several medical procedures, I have to
> do *substantial* repairs to our house and that's proving difficult and
> time consuming, our kids are coming to visit at the end of May, I have
> to write a new book that's only in the beginning outline stage so far,
> and (fortunately), I've had a substantial influx of paying work.
>
> But if I ever get a few hours to rub together, I'll try very hard to
> help you.
>
> SteveT
>
> Steve Litt
> Spring 2021 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques of the Successful
> Technologist http://www.troubleshooters.com/techniques

Steve, I never expected it;  I was just responding to your
'I think you're already better at LaTeX'
But thanks for your lines!

What I will do now is to keep the existing Appendix at the END of
CHAPTER and refer to it in the section(s) of this chapter which need(s)
an annex. And the heading of the annex reflects the content of it.

Wolfgang