Nomenclature with Sections

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Thu Apr 15 03:29:34 UTC 2021

Wolfgang Engelmann said on Wed, 14 Apr 2021 09:07:09 +0200

>Am 13.04.21 um 22:44 schrieb Steve Litt:
>> Wolfgang Engelmann said on Mon, 12 Apr 2021 10:06:08 +0200

>> One happy prospect I see is that it can be done in LaTeX, and the
>> Additional Features manual seems to say it's needed and would be
>> easy to implement in LyX. If there's no other way, you could
>> implement it in LyX, thereby solving your problem and also getting a
>> tickertape parade from the LyX community. I think you're already
>> better at LaTeX than I, but if you need some assistance, perhaps I
>> could provide some.

>Steve, I am quite low-brow in latex. What I did was following the
>hints given in the list and try it out. I have put it together in the
>text file in the annex of this mail.
>It works as an appendix behind a chapter, but not behind a section.
>Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

I'm pretty good at turning LaTeX stuff to LyX in a layout file, but
unfortunately, I have to have several medical procedures, I have to
do *substantial* repairs to our house and that's proving difficult and
time consuming, our kids are coming to visit at the end of May, I have
to write a new book that's only in the beginning outline stage so far,
and (fortunately), I've had a substantial influx of paying work.

But if I ever get a few hours to rub together, I'll try very hard to
help you.

SteveT

Steve Litt