Pasting latex in a lyx file

Mario D egalua at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 14:07:48 UTC 2021

Paul,

Ctrl+Shift+V works just fine for me, thanks!

My fault, and I beg your pardon for this, for not having tried the relative
option in "Edit -> Paste Special" : I just tried the "Paste from LaTeX",
which doesn't work  in my case (I am pasting tikz figures, so @rich: I was
referring to the second option).

Thank you everybody.     :)