separate child-documents?

Guenter Milde milde at users.sf.net
Tue Sep 29 08:39:46 UTC 2020

On 2020-09-28, M.B. Schiekel wrote:
> Am 28.09.20 um 14:35 schrieb Guenter Milde:
>> On 2020-09-25, M.B. Schiekel wrote:

> What do you mean by 'print to a file'?
> In the moment I use LyX -> pdflatex for to produce the big PDF.
> So what is your suggestion to produce a PDF of the last 50 p.?

I am working on Linux and use the "evince" document viewer to view the
PDF on-screen. The viewer supports printing and the print dialogue offers
the choice of several printers which includes the virtual printer "print
to file". It also provides for the selection of the pages to print, so it is
all just point and click for me.

Alternatively, LyX supports Insert>File>External Material>PDF pages.

Günter