Problem saving a file [DROPBOX]

jcredberry at gmail.com jcredberry at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 19:33:18 UTC 2020

Dear Yu,

I have my document open since my last email yesterday. The #...# file was
not created. I just modified, save it, and the "error" window appeared
again. I have checked the lyx~ file and I have permissions for everything.
I closed Lyx, the lyx~ file is not deleted, then I manually did. I reopened
the file, edited the file, saved, again the error appears. The #...# file
was, again, not created.

Thanks, nevertheless.
Julio Rojas
jcredberry at gmail.com