Simplify complex graph from matplotlib

Murat Yildizoglu myildi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 00:33:59 UTC 2020

You can make them as dense as you want and then resize on the page in Lyx, then they will have a very good printing quality.
When I have too many points some PS printers cannot even print them because they need too much memory. This is why I have chosen this method.

--

Prof. Murat Yildizoglu
Advisor to the Minister of Education, Youth and Sports of Cambodia

On leave from:
UNIVERSITE DE BORDEAUX
GREThA (UMR CNRS 5113)

web: www.yildizoglu.fr