Fwd: [ Lyx Module syntaxe ? ] Need help for a custom enumerate style module.

didiergabory at free.fr didiergabory at free.fr
Sun Nov 15 17:37:21 UTC 2020

Hi,

For the first time I try to write a LYX module corresponding to a custom enumerate style (with two levels).
I use the article Koma class with enumitem.sty package (I try…)

I encounter a problem :

    * In the Lyx interface the 1rst level counter returns to the initial value on paragraph breaks. I am unable to mimic the correct behavior visible in the pdfLatex export produce by Lyx.

I place:

    * the mwe on lyx;
    * my poor Mes_listes_CPGE.module file;

I hope to find some help here to move forward.

Didier