Hyperref support

Richard Kimberly Heck rikiheck at lyx.org
Fri May 15 03:15:26 UTC 2020

On 5/14/20 9:24 AM, Pavel Sanda wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:04:28AM -0400, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
>>> Git points to 9b13535e778b9
>>> PDFOptions.cpp: add two hyperref options for better compatibility for non-latin titles, etc.
>>>
>>> It might have been wrong to hardcode it this way, anyway we can't just drop it
>>> from compatibility reasons now. But adding new unicode option to the dialog (by
>>> default on) seems correct solution.
>>> I don't have time to write the patch though.
>> I can find the time, probably.
>>
>> Should we do something more general and allow custom options to be set?
>> I.e., output no options ourselves in that case?
>>
>> Riki
> I am not sure what more general case you have in mind. We already have
> Additional options. If someone is super picky he can always write
> exact commands in Preamble... I would just add unicode option set to
> true by default.

I am not that familiar with hyperref. How should this option interact
with the ones currently given: runparams.isFullUnicode() and
runparams.use_japanese? Say the new one is runparams.checkedUnicode.
What is the correct test here:

    if (!runparams.isFullUnicode() && !runparams.use_japanese)
        opt += "unicode=true,";

?