Paths forgotten?

Pavel Sanda sanda at lyx.org
Tue May 5 21:52:26 UTC 2020

On Tue, May 05, 2020 at 11:35:34PM +0200, Pavel Sanda wrote:
> On Tue, May 05, 2020 at 11:42:34AM -0400, UD Kap wrote:
> >    Pavel-- All the image files are on my disk-- none of them are on a network
> >    drive or cloud.
>
> Strange. But OK, another shot in the dark:
>
> If you open lyx file in some plain text editor (like vim/notepad/...)
> and you look at the header, you should see line starting with "\origin"?
> What does the whole line says?

Reading one more time the original report, I have two additional questions:
- when you say that you return to your presentation day(s) later does it mean
  that LyX was running the whole time or you launch LyX anew?

- you report the error "cannot determine the size of the graphics..".
  But if you click on that image and check in the dialog field "File:"
  do you still see correct path or is it lost?