Beamer presentation PDF resolution [RESOLVED]

Giovanni giovannibis at inwind.it
Wed Jun 17 21:23:28 UTC 2020

  mercoledì 17 giugno 2020, 11:45, Rich Shepard:

> On Wed, 17 Jun 2020, Giovanni wrote:
>
> > It should go in Class Options -> Custom
> > Without quote, btw.
> > In the source view it should be like this:
> > \documentclass[italian,aspectratio=169]{beamer}
>
> Giovanni,
>
> I must have mis-typed something the first time I tried it as a class
> option (of course no quotes) because this time it worked.
>
> I searched the Beamer manual (in LyX) for 'aspectratio' and it found
> nothing.

Rich,

glad to know it worked. I've found it a while ago as a stackexchange
question (here:
https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/14336/latex-beamer-presentation-package-169-aspect-ratio
), but it seems is in the beamer user guide too:
http://tug.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/beamer/doc/beameruserguide.pdf
in paragraph 8.3

In LyX i think there is lyx/beamer guide, not the complete beamer
manual.

Regards,
  G.