FW: Problems using Bibtex with lyx.

Dr Eberhard Lisse nospam at lisse.NA
Tue Jun 16 10:00:39 UTC 2020

You have a number of ligatures such as fl or ff being one character
instead of two and therefor I don't believe that this came about by
itself.  When I fix (all of) these it compiles without error.

This is CLEARLY shown in the error messages produced by LyX(LaTeX).

There are typing errors in the reference. Ruuning a spelling checker
would have probably picked the cause of the issue up, by the way.

There are leading spaces within {}.

Generally it looks untidy, if only for hyphenated titles, not something
I would send out when asking for help.

BTW, not everybody is impressed by spaces in file names.

And what is really irritating, not only is this not a MWE, but if you
had bothered to construct one, by removing everything but the offending
item (ie reference in the BIB file) you would have seen this yourself.

el

On 11/06/2020 13:36, Mike Reeks wrote:
> [...]
[...]

--
If you want to email me, replace nospam with el