How to change paragraph spacing of Standard paragraph style in UI only?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Jun 12 05:16:41 UTC 2020

Confirmed! Thanks Riki!

I removed the CopyStyle and it changed nothing. And like you said, I
had long ago removed the ex unit so it was 5, not 5ex. And by the way,
I settled on 0.7, not 5, because 5 would have been ridiculous.

Thanks for your help.

SteveT

--
SteveT

Steve Litt
May 2020 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist