How to change paragraph spacing of Standard paragraph style in UI only?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Jun 12 04:07:36 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I think I knew this once, but long since forgot. For the style of
readability optimal for me, I need paragraphs of Standard paragraph
style to be both indented and separated, *in the LyX User Interface*. I
tried doing it in my existing layout file, like this:

Style Standard
  CopyStyle Standard
  ParSep -5ex
End

Is the preceding correct? It did the right thing in the UI while
leaving the PDF unchanged. Was the use of CopyStyle necessary or even
correct? Is there a better way to do it?

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
May 2020 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist