Conversion error for Help files

Rudi Gaelzer rgaelzer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:26:18 UTC 2020

Indeed.
I reconfigured LyX with the new configure.py, but then when I loaded the
Embedded Objects guide it complained about a couple of new modules that are
not present in 2.3.4.  Moreover, although the rendering no longer complained
about inkscape, other processing errors ensued, probably due to the missing
modules.

Anyway, thanks for the tip.  I guess I'll just wait for v. 2.3.5...

--
Rudi Gaelzer
Institute of Physics