LyX 2.3.5.2 Relesed

Mike Reeks mike.reeks at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 08:18:42 UTC 2020

This recent version has screwed me up. It offers no real advantages and annoyingly won’t allow spaces in file names as part of the file location. The 2.1 version allows it. Bloody nuisance and for what possible reason.  I also use palatino fonts which I find very attractive only to find they are no longer available. So can anyone tell me how I can incorporate these fonts. Why on earth did the lyx developers drop it? BestMike Reeks

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone