no accents with dead keys

Pavel Sanda sanda at lyx.org
Mon Jul 13 06:06:33 UTC 2020

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 05:02:48PM -0300, jorge hernando wrote:
>   As conclusion: am I doing anything wrong? The other possibilities I see
> are: either I'm a lucky guy and I found a bug in lyx or the fedora 32
> implementation went askew. Any suggestions?

Most likely no. I have similar problem with Czech keyboard and it boils
down to changes in underlying Qt library, you might be suffering from the
same thing. So the bad news is that this is to stay no matter what version
of LyX you try, the good news is that you might be able to use workarounds
other ppl already pointed to.