Fwd: no accents with dead keys (SOLVED)

jorge hernando jorgea.hernando at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 19:16:51 UTC 2020

I'll answer the questions Jose put forward.

I have 2 PC both with Fedora 32 installed (english USA), the same software
and using mate as a desktop. The only difference is the keyboard, one has
spanish keyboard (installed as spanish with dead keys) and the other has an
english keyboard (with international english, USA, with dead keys) and in
both the lyx behaviour is the same, with qt5 the dead keys are dead and
with qt4 they work; are there other options to add?. The lyx version is
2.3.5.2

Regards

Jorge