Xubuntu 20.04: Qt Library

Alan Tyree alantyree at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 00:25:26 UTC 2020

Or use Gnu Stow to keep the new installation tucked safely away from the
normal Debian tree structure. The Gnu documentation is good, and there are
a number of good tutorials. Best of both worlds since you don't destroy the
basic Debian structure with the risky PPA and you can still have the new
software.

Cheers,
Alan