Beamer error on Lyx 2.3.5.2

jcredberry at gmail.com jcredberry at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 23:27:25 UTC 2020

Dear all,

Trying to open a Beamer presentation that I used for my lectures every
year. After some adjustment for this year's lectures, the following error
appears when compiling the document:

! Package inputenc Error: Keyboard character used is undefined

(inputenc) in inputencoding `latin9'.

This is a document that I usually work with on Ubuntu Linux, but that in
this case, I opened in Windows 10.

I changed default coding to UTF-8 instead of inputenc and another error
appears. In this case, the small logo in the right corner is not recognized
and as the filename is "uct_logo.png", at compilation time it says the file
is not found and then a box with "uct_logo" appears, with the "l" in "logo"
as a subscript.

Is this problem a Windows or a Lyx related one? BTW, I am using TeXLive
2019 on this windows computer.

Regards,
Julio Rojas
jcredberry at gmail.com