Fwd: Re: no modules availables

José Abílio Matos jamatos at lyx.org
Sat Aug 15 17:20:15 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 15 August 2020 15.26.27 WEST Jose Ramom Flores das Seixas wrote:
> You got it right, as I had several old modules from Editorium of type:
>
> Non-ISO extended-ASCII text, with CRLF line terminators
>
> I have converted them to
>
>  UTF-8 Unicode text
>
> and now configure.py recognizes all the modules.
>
> On the other hand, executing  Reconfigure inside LyX no longer gives an
> error message.

Thank you for reporting this problem.

For reference this is another manifestation of
https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/11736

In this bug we fixed the corresponding issue with layout files.

I have committed a fix for this issue in the development branch (to be lyx
2.4.0) and soon it will also committed to the stable branch (for 2.3.6).

Regards,
--
José Abílio