Fwd: Re: no modules availables

José Abílio Matos jamatos at lyx.org
Sat Aug 15 17:04:11 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 15 August 2020 16.44.37 WEST Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
> Do you think that is worth doing?

If it can be done easily then why not? :-)
Basically that and people asking for it. :-)

The configure code has annoyed me for a long time and at the next development
cycle I would like to refactor it so that there is specific platform code.
Then flatpack code could go there.

> It's too bad there's no consistent
> translation from command names to flatpack commands.

The solution would be to create an associative array with the program name and
the url (or whatever it is called) name. That would be an static table.

We could also go the next stage and use a dynamic table built asking flatpack
what are the packages available.

--
José Abílio