LyX --> markdown

Saša Janiška gour at atmarama.com
Fri Aug 14 11:57:37 UTC 2020

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 19:32:19 +0200
Peter GAAL <pgaal at gmx.net> wrote:

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 12:47:13 -0400
Richard Kimberly Heck <rikiheck at lyx.org> wrote:

> or LyX's XHTML export. I'd suggest you experiment with both and see what
> works best. (I'll guess the latter.)

Triedthe letter and it works very nicely, although it's possibly a little bit
bloated, but will try Markdown via Pandoc...

> LyX 2.4.0 will have enhanced DocBook output, so that will become an
> option. If you can compile from source, you could test it out now. (I
> will probably build a development snapshot at some point, too.)

For some time I was considering to use Asciidoc(tor), but decided to go back to
LyX instead, but, yes, DocBook output might be better fit semantically...will
try it out.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Whatever action a great man performs, common men follow. And
whatever standards he sets by exemplary acts, all the world pursues.