Beamer document: Undefined control sequence [FIXED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Apr 10 15:53:16 UTC 2020

On Fri, 10 Apr 2020, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

> I think you have a typo in the last line of your preamble, in the argument
> to \logo (should be \pdfuseimage rather than \pfuseimage)?

Paul,

Oops! That did sneak in somehow. Correcting the typo didn't fix the problem,
but I'm not using a logo in this webinar so I commented out those two lines.
That fixed the problem.

> Also, thanks for using the EastLansing theme. Go Green! Go White! Go
> State!

Glad you're not partisan, Paul.

I've used several themes in presentations because I tire of one, and I want
to control audience response by the colors and layout used with in-person
presentations. I don't think it's that important with webinars.

Stay well,

Rich