Apply for LyX Template Design for MDPI Publishing Ltd.

Latex latex at mdpi.com
Fri Feb 5 10:41:02 UTC 2021

Dear LyX Supporter,

We hope you are doing well.
This is MDPI Academic Publishing Company.
Recently, we hope to set a LyX template according to MDPI layout format, the template source using LyX software is similar to Elsevier company (Refer to below picture), that the users can download LyX template with MDPI layout format from LyX website.

If we hope to set this template, how should we do and what files can we prepare?
In our hands, we have a texlive version of the latex template. Can it be directly inputted into LyX software or what should we do?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Thank you very much!

Best and regards,
MDPI LaTex Support