Help with Lyx file- Missing packages

Kerry A. Bowman kbowman at ELLINGTON.com
Tue Jan 12 22:46:37 UTC 2021

Dear Lyx Customer Service,

I am having trouble viewing and saving the attached file in PDF form. When I go to view the file in PDF I get an error message about missing packages. I looked online and saw that in Document>Settings>Latex preamble, but it says to contact you here and not edit the preamble.

Would you be able to look at the file and possibly tell me what I can do to fix the issue?

Thank you!

Kerry Bowman
Assistant to Professor John Geanakoplos
Yale University
203-804-6529

Email transmissions can not be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain
viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in
the contents of this message which arise as a result of email transmission.  In addition,
the information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the
individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,or copying of this communication,
disclosure of the parties to it, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient please
delete this email message.