Help Document Review and Initial Contact

Q hobbes at centurylink.net
Mon Aug 17 00:24:59 UTC 2020

Pavel,

Attached is my first attempt at reviewing the User's Guide.  I specifically
looked at chapters 1-6. I have not reviewed sections A-D.  As this was
taking some time I didn't want you to think I had given up so here is what I
have so far.

Feel free to contact me with any questions on what I did if you desire.

Phil