Help Document Review and Initial Contact

Jürgen Spitzmüller spitz at lyx.org
Thu Mar 26 06:38:36 UTC 2020

Hi Phil

Sorry for the delay. Your contributions are most welcome. Your
suggestions below all look reasonable to me.

If you can make a patch (diff) against the master or stable git
repository, this would be the best option for us. Otherwise, you can
also send the whole LyX file. But please use the git versions, as there
might be other changes compared to the released version.

Best
Jürgen