Registry handling on windows (installer)

Yu Jin technikmagma at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 20:05:12 UTC 2020

Am Fr., 20. März 2020 um 20:16 Uhr schrieb Richard Kimberly Heck <
rikiheck at lyx.org>:

> with
> >>>
> >> Any comments on these patches? commit?
> > I can commit if needed (though would prefer Riki looks at the path).
>
> I will do so by the end of the weekend. The main question is whether
> these will affect my 2.3.x builds in any way.

You would have to change the line

!insertmacro FileListMSVC File "${FILES_LYX}\bin\"
(file "install.nsh")

you need the macro FileListMinGW here.
You would also need to update the imagemagick in your dependencies,
replacing it with the portable version.
The main registry entry change is meant for 2.4.0, so not affecting your
builds.

Eugene