[LyX/master] Clear background behind sublables when necessary.

Scott Kostyshak skostysh at lyx.org
Thu Feb 6 02:16:38 UTC 2020

On Fri, Nov 04, 2016 at 11:38:24AM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> commit d207e85cfda2893de4e6c7f419c58aa342395f47
> Author: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgouttes at lyx.org>
> Date:   Fri Nov 4 11:35:22 2016 +0100
>
>     Clear background behind sublables when necessary.
>
>     This is analogous to what has been done to address #4889 and #10359.
>
>     Fixes bug #10475.
> ---

A bisect led me here. Open the attached example .lyx file. There are two
"Undefined" insets. Place the cursor at the end of the document (i.e.,
after the last period). Press "Backspace" to delete the period. For me
this causes the first "UNDEFINED" label to be covered with a red
rectangle. After a second or two of waiting, a red rectangle starts
blinking over the second "UNDEFINED" label. I attach a screenshot.

Note that the commits 18fb9cd7 and 6fc72a1a reference this commit.

I can reproduce on current 2.3.x and master.

Can you reproduce?

Scott