LyX 2.3.4 Windows Installer for Testing

Pavel Sanda sanda at lyx.org
Wed Feb 5 08:44:53 UTC 2020

On Wed, Feb 05, 2020 at 06:56:07AM +0100, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 04.02.2020, 19:11 +0100 schrieb Pavel Sanda:
> > It might be worth to report it, do we have clue whether adding all
> > other languages is heavy in terms of space (are some dictionaries
> > needed?)
>
> It's not heavy at all. Thos *.ldf files are rather short text files.
> Language-specific fonts might be heavier, but those could be easily
> separated.

I checked in more detail debian and their of packaging is unf language
based (so e.g. everything french related is in a single package worth
of 70 mb for texlive 2019).

So instead of reporting missing dependency we would need to ask for
restructuring the packaging, which is I am afraid too long shot.