[LyX/master] Fix backspace deletion of selected items with change tracking

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes lasgouttes at lyx.org
Mon Jan 13 14:48:33 UTC 2020

Le 13/01/2020 à 15:18, Jürgen Spitzmüller a écrit :
> Am Montag, den 13.01.2020, 15:12 +0100 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes:
>> OK, I guess the code is a bit better now. BTW, I see that you added
>> support for tracking insertion/deletion of cells/columns in Tabular
>> Inset. However, there is no way to guess what cell/column has been
>> affected...
>
> Currently, all affected columns/rows also get the respective status set
> for each cell. So that should be good.

If I switch on change tracking before inserting  a column in a tabular,
there is no way to know what column is new.

Should the tabular itself be marked as changed in this case ? I see that
at least I should marked is a changed when one of its cells is changed.

Also, is there a reason why your change status does not have a author
and time associated with it?

JMarc