Preparing for development

Yu Jin technikmagma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 19:40:51 UTC 2020

> Something similar to PATH (DIR?) environment variable including path to
> imagemagick is likely missing. I guess VC can setup such thing in
> settings(?).

Simply cant get it working, tried adding all of those paths to projects
properties... to PATH... not working...
When I copy imagemagick and ghostscript folder from the installed LyX to
the built one it works, but only if I copy and not move. So there must be
something in imagemagick folder that points it to the ghostscript folder?
But when I copy only the ghostscript folder it does not work. At the same
time when when I copy only the imagemagick folder it does not work either,
works only if both folders are at both places... I dont get it.