Four babel_auto-legacy tests failing

Kornel Benko kornel at lyx.org
Mon Dec 30 18:54:43 UTC 2019

Am Mon, 30 Dec 2019 17:08:41 -0000 (UTC)
schrieb Guenter Milde <milde at users.sf.net>:

> >> I can. Seems Macedonian is the culprit.
>
> > It is a problem with Belarussian (redefining \cyrillictext to also set
> > the langauge to belarussian) that is incompatible with Macedonian (in
> > addition to Russian).
>
> > I added a branch-wrapper so that you may choose between Belarussian or
> > Macedonian/Russian examples.
>
> I have to correct myself. It is indeed a conflict
> Macedonian <-> Belarusian, Bulgarian, Mongolian, Ukrainian, Russian
>
> * Macedonian works together with Serbian and Kazakh.
>
> * Sometimes I also see a conflict between Bulgarian and Russian and
>   sometimes it works :(
>
> > Please retest.
>
> The new file "cyrillic-languages-conflict" should allow interactive
> testing with different branches activated. So we may hopefully narrow down
> the reason for Kornel's different test result.
>
> A happy New Year,
>
> Günter

What would you like me to do?

ATM, following language-tests are failing here:
export/export/latex/languages/cyrillic-languages-conflict_pdf4_systemF
export/export/latex/languages/cyrillic-languages-conflict_pdf5_systemF
export/export/latex/languages/th-en_utf8_pdf4_systemF

	Kornel