Four babel_auto-legacy tests failing

Scott Kostyshak skostysh at lyx.org
Thu Dec 19 14:38:35 UTC 2019

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 01:04:58PM -0000, Guenter Milde wrote:
> On 2019-12-18, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
>
> > [-- Type: text/plain, Encoding: quoted-printable --]
>
> > Am Mittwoch, den 18.12.2019, 11:46 -0500 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:
> >> The following tests FAILED:
> >>         343 - export/export/latex/languages/supported-
> >> languages_babel_auto-legacy_dvi (Failed)
> >>         345 - export/export/latex/languages/supported-
> >> languages_babel_auto-legacy_pdf (Failed)
> >>         346 - export/export/latex/languages/supported-
> >> languages_babel_auto-legacy_pdf2 (Failed)
> >>         347 -
> >> UNRELIABLE.NONSTANDARD_export/export/latex/languages/supported-
> >> languages_babel_auto-legacy_pdf3 (Failed)
>
> >> Can anyone reproduce?
>
> > I can. Seems Macedonian is the culprit.
>
> It is a problem with Belarussian (redefining \cyrillictext to also set
> the langauge to belarussian) that is incompatible with Macedonian (in
> addition to Russian).
>
> I added a branch-wrapper so that you may choose between Belarussian or
> Macedonian/Russian examples.
>
> Please retest.

Thanks, I do not get failures but the export seems to enter an infinite
loop. This happened with a couple of other tests though, so it is
probably something specific to my setup. In any case, I'm traveling and
won't be able to figure it out for a few weeks.

On a separate note, it is strange that Jürgen, you, and I could
reproduce the issue before but not Kornel.

Scott