Errors and warning on es/EmbeddedObjects.lyx (TL19)

Jürgen Spitzmüller spitz at lyx.org
Wed Dec 18 15:05:03 UTC 2019

Am Mi., 18. Dez. 2019 um 14:22 Uhr schrieb Kornel Benko <kornel at lyx.org>:

> 1.)
> Class scrbook Warning: \float at addtolists detected!
> (scrbook)              Implementation of \float at addtolist became
> (scrbook)              deprecated in KOMA-Script v3.01 2008/11/14 and
> (scrbook)              has been replaced by several more flexible
> (scrbook)              features of package `tocbasic`.
> (scrbook)              Since Version 3.12 support for deprecated
> (scrbook)              \float at addtolist interface has been
> (scrbook)              restricted to only some of the KOMA-Script
> (scrbook)              features and been removed from others.
> (scrbook)              Loading of package `scrhack' may help to
> (scrbook)              avoid this warning, if you are using a
> (scrbook)              a package that still implements the
> (scrbook)              deprecated \float at addtolist interface .

This comes from the listings package IIRC.

> 2.)
> Overfull \hbox (6.79999pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 7072--7073

These are omnipresent. Not a real problem.

> LaTeX Warning: `!h' float specifier changed to `!ht'.

You can ignore this.

> LaTeX Info: Redefining \. on input line 7097.
> LaTeX Info: Redefining \% on input line 7097.
>
> 3.)
>
> Makeindex error: !! Input index error (file = EmbeddedObjects.idx, line =
> 39)
> !! Input index error (file = EmbeddedObjects.idx, line = 39):
>   --Extra `!' at position 31 of first argument.
>
> This line contains:
> "\indexentry{Cuadros!Multipágina !Leyendas!distintas para cada
> página|hyperpage}{16}"

Quoting the makeindex manual:

"LaTeX and MakeIndex support only three levels of indexing; you can’t have
subsubsubentries."

As we didn't report makeindex errors until my commit yesterday, this
problem got unnoted (and the respective index entry was simply omitted).
I suppose Ignacio needs to reduce this entry to the allowed three levels.

Jürgen