New export errors with TL19

Jürgen Spitzmüller spitz at lyx.org
Fri Dec 13 11:03:09 UTC 2019

Am Fr., 13. Dez. 2019 um 10:52 Uhr schrieb Kornel Benko <kornel at lyx.org>:

> Same as before. ( + export/examples/sk/Welcome_pdf4_systemF)

This was a polyglossia bug. Fixes in polyglossia-master.

> export/export/latex/languages/th-en_utf8_pdf4_systemF

As said, missing Thai typewriter font.

> export/export/latex/lyxbugs/wrong_output_3059-rtl-tables-xetex_pdf4_texF

What error do you get? This compiles for me.

> export/examples/Presentations/Foils_pdf4_systemF
> export/examples/Presentations/Foils_pdf5_systemF

export/examples/fr/Presentations/Foils_pdf4_systemF

export/examples/fr/Presentations/Foils_pdf5_systemF

I'd say revert this, as long as we do not have a more clever automatism for
graphic drivers.

> export/examples/fr/Modules/Braille_dvi3_systemF
> export/examples/fr/Modules/Braille_pdf4_systemF
> export/examples/fr/Modules/Braille_pdf5_systemF

I've now replaced the hack that caused this by something more portable.

> export/examples/ko/cjk-ko-doc_pdf4_systemF

This works for me.

Jürgen