New export errors with TL19
milde at users.sf.net
Fri Dec 13 08:43:20 UTC 2019
On 2019-12-12, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 12.12.2019, 12:39 +0000 schrieb Guenter Milde:
>> In this case, please create also a minimal example of the failing
>> document in the "dedicated latex export tests" directory (we should
>> expect users to add such preamble code to get working documents).
> Why not? If you deal with multiple scripts, you need to setup proper
> fonts. There's no way around that.
Your are right. (This is Ticket #11522.)
I gave the generic advice¹ without considering that
* in this case, the affected document is already a "dedicated LaTeX export
* there is already a ticket dedicated to this problem.
Sorry for the noise,
¹ When the tests reveal a problem with one of our documentation files and
there is a simple workaround:
* Make the documentation file robust by adding the workaround,
* create a minimal example document for the problem in
* invert it in invertedTests.
More information about the lyx-devel