2.3.4

Richard Kimberly Heck rikiheck at lyx.org
Thu Nov 14 04:06:41 UTC 2019

Hi, all,

I know I've talked before about moving towards a 2.3.4 release, but
things have just been kind of crazy here. That said, I should have some
time for this now, and the Wayland bug seems to demand action. So: Are
there any lingering bugs we really need to fix? Especailly are there any
that would require string changes? I'd like to freeze strings and get
the email to translators this weekend, if possible, and we can hope for
an actual release around 1 December, possibly.