Missing conference emails

Paul A. Rubin parubin73 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 21:58:04 UTC 2019

On 11/11/19 3:54 PM, Pavel Sanda wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just discovered that I am not receiving some of lyx conference emails
> (and I checked my spam folders to be sure).
>
> E.g. Jose's answer to my email never made it back to me:
> https://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org/msg209862.html
> or last email from P Rubin on users list is missing here as well:
> https://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-users@lists.lyx.org/msg109916.html
>
> Could few other people check whether their mailboxes are in sync with
> https://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-users@lists.lyx.org/ or
> https://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org/
> or our switch to new conference engine has some problems?
>
> Pavel
Pavel,

I just looked at the developer list archive and noticed a response from
JMarc to the message preceding yours (window graphics not updating). In
it, he appears to be saying that he's moderating the list pending
solution of a spam problem. Might that be the problem?

Before the server switch, I was getting messages out of order ... by
days. I would routinely see replies days, possibly a week or so, before
seeing the messages to which they were replying. Since the server
switch, I have not noticed that problem. As best I can tell, my
mailboxes match the archives for both lists.

Paul