Buffers for Math Insets

Richard Kimberly Heck rikiheck at lyx.org
Sat Oct 12 02:21:24 UTC 2019

I'm working on bug #11104 (refstyle support in math) and have been
running into a number of problems involving unset Buffer members for
math insets. (I see a lot of warnings about this in stable, too.) The
basic problem is that I need to access the BufferParams to find out
whether we are using refstyle or not. But if the Buffer member isn't set....

Might it make sense to call something like inset().setBuffer() whenever
we go through updateBuffer? That is obviously overkill, but I don't know
how else to ensure that the math insets are handled properly.