[LyX/master] Allow compiling with Qt6

Yu Jin yu_jin at lyx.org
Tue Mar 16 15:32:49 UTC 2021

Just seen this one and wanted to try it out obviously :)
But it doesn't work for me on Windows. Using CMake GUI I notice that the
dropdown menu LYX_USE_QT does not contain QT6, just QT5, QT4 and AUTO as
before. When I choose AUTO it fails with:

CMake Error at development/cmake/modules/FindQt4.cmake:568 (message):
  Could NOT find QtCore.  Check
  C:/lyx/masterbuild64Qt6/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log for more details.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:804 (find_package)

It does find some QT6 stuff correctly though, like QT_PLUGINS_DIR, but not
everything, like QtCore.
--
    Eugene