Bookmark Marker Weirdness

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes lasgouttes at lyx.org
Tue Mar 2 18:39:16 UTC 2021

Le 28/02/2021 à 13:02, Jürgen Spitzmüller a écrit :
> And also a general problem is still here: bookmarks unpredictably move.
> I do not use LyX bookmarks, but I probably would find it rather useless
> if they point me to a completely different spot in the document after I
> have added or deleted text preceding the bookmark.
>
> Can't we update the bookmark's pit and pos on editing operations?

I think that the new code only makes the shortcomings of bookmarks
obvious. I am not sure how to fix thel though.

If having these issues visible is too distracting, I can revert the
visible markers commit. I also suspect that the case where bookmark is
in the wrong paragraph is a preexisting bug.

JMarc