Issue in LyX 2.3.6.1 with \maketitle and \uppertitleback

Michael Ruder rudermi at gmx.de
Fri Jan 29 14:57:34 UTC 2021

Hi,

thanks for the ultra-fast resolution of this issue! And thanks again for
the great work all of you are doing!

On 29.01.21 15:47, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote regarding "Re: Issue in LyX...":

<> Am Freitag, dem 29.01.2021 um 14:15 +0100 schrieb Michael Ruder:
<> > Hi,
<> >
<> > I just upgraded to LyX 2.3.6.1 and have an issue with \uppertitleback
<> > and
<> > multiple \maketitle. This issue did not exist in LyX 2.3.5 and
<> > before.
<> >
<> > Attached is a small sample file. I could reproduce with scrartcl with
<> > titlepage=true and two side document or scrreprt (I did not test
<> > other
<> > styles). In the exported TeX source the issue can be seen.
<> >
<> > I used a table in the \uppertitleback area (we use a revision history
<> > there for documents) and then a \maketitle is added to every column
<> > and
<> > line in the \uppertitleback.
<> >
<> > Thanks for working on the great tool, we enjoy using it for many
<> > years
<> > already!
<>
<> Fixed in master at 6d05e7816863.