ctests for Additioonal.lyx lyx2lyx round trip failing on master

Scott Kostyshak skostysh at lyx.org
Wed Jan 27 14:58:42 UTC 2021

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 02:11:39PM +0100, Pavel Sanda wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 01:25:30PM -0500, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> > understand if others find them more annoying than useful. I started a
> > log at d3065cee here:
>
> Very good idead, I wondered couple times how many real bugs vs false positive
> emails threads/fixes we have for the whole test system...

Makes sense. I think it will be especially helpful to figure out which
subcategories of tests have different bugs/false-positive ratios. It's
difficult to measure the "annoyance" factor. For example, not just
Jürgen had to spend time on the false postive, but everyone on lyx-devel
had at least a little time taken up by it.

I guess after we collect some objective information, we'll just have to
process it and communicate about the subjective annoyance cost.

Scott