[LyX/master] Add move constructor and move assignment operator for FileName class

Yuriy Skalko yuriy.skalko at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 21:17:25 UTC 2021

> The next step from my side should be clang installation and debugging this patch there. But it can happen not very soon.

It happened sooner than I expected. I've got Clang 11 from winlibs.com
(it uses libstdc++, unfortunately libc++ is not available here). It
compiles LyX on Windows without any problems and the opening of the
recent files doesn't crash. So the problem is definitely in libc++, as
Jean-Marc suspected from the start.

Yuriy