Feature Request from Doug Martin and Tom Philips

Doug Martin martinrd3d at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 23:04:12 UTC 2021

Tom and I are using various R packages for the book Portfolio Construction
and Risk Management that we are writing
using LYX.  A LYX feature that would help us in that effort a lot would be
the ability to import R data framesm and data.table
objects created using the excellent data.table package. Given the thousands
of R packages, and the popularity of the
data.table package, we guess that this import feature for LYX would benefit
a lot of people who use both R and LYX.

Thanks in advance for considering this request.

Doug

--
R. Douglas Martin
Professor Emeritus in Applied Mathematics and Statistics