What Localized Manuals Are Maintained?

Jean-Pierre Chrétien jeanpierre.chretien at free.fr
Tue Jan 12 09:30:31 UTC 2021

Le 11/01/2021 à 18:52, Richard Kimberly Heck a écrit :
> Before I send a note asking for help with the copy-paste stuff, what localized
> manuals are currently maintained? I.e., for which languages do we need to copy
> over the new and changed material?

As I said yesterday, manuals other than Intro and Tutorial are localized in
French, German, Japanese ans Spanish.

There are translations of specific manuals in these languages as well.

I posted a record of the 2.3 translation status in French on lyx-docs :

https://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-docs@lists.lyx.org/msg09668.html

I committed the final version of Customization since. I really would like to
translate Jürgen's sections about biblatex in the UserGuide before 2.3.7, can
you give me an idea of the deadline ?
A couple of months maybe ?

As for the other languages, I'm pretty confident that German manuals are up to
date as Jürgen writes down the German version of the changes first. I can
contact Ignacio Garcia for Spanish and Koji Yokota for Japanese to ask about the
status of their translations.

--
Jean-Pierre