Problem with standard regex

Yuriy Skalko yuriy.skalko at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 21:37:04 UTC 2021

> Thanks. I am not so sure that 'from_ascii()' is the better choice comparing to
> 'from_utf8()' though.

Maybe it will be better, but I cannot remember seeing exceptions with
`what`-messages not in plain English. Feel free to update.

> BTW, I tested the regexes with Russian documents, and found an error in
> Additional.lyx
> Correction attached.

Really, that was missed out. Please commit it.

> Is the regex handling (with enabled format) now to your liking?
>
>         Kornel

I've tested the regexes (with and without format). Now there are no
problems with Cyrillic in any practical regexes I can think of. Thanks
for advsearch that is really usable now, Kornel!

Yuriy