Connection issues with www.lyx.org

Richard Kimberly Heck rikiheck at lyx.org
Mon Jan 4 18:58:36 UTC 2021

On 1/4/21 12:51 PM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> Am Montag, dem 04.01.2021 um 17:30 +0100 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes:
>> PS: only 96 unread comments from Riki left in my lyx-bugs folder! I
>> should be OK for next Monday :)
> Yes, we were all provided with a basket full of candy :-)
>
> Happy New Year @all, BTW.

And to you.

My plan is to go through all the bugs back to when 2.3.0 was released,
which was about #11000. Older ones I've looked at only if they had
milestones attached.

One thing I might try to do along the way is propose some hopefully
sensible way of using the Priority field, especially, so we can keep
better track of what really needs doing and what is on trac just because
it was reported. The more I look at the bug reports, the less useful, in
some ways, I'm finding trac to be.