Use dashes (vertically centered) for Beamer's pause LabelString?

Scott Kostyshak skostysh at lyx.org
Tue Feb 23 04:26:59 UTC 2021

We currently use the underscore for the LabelString of the pause layout.
The dash seems a little more pleasing to me since it is vertically
centered. I do wish the width of the dash was as long as the underscore
though. I think I would most prefer something like an em-dash but I
don't think we use unicode in the LabelString.

Any thoughts on the attached patch and screenshots?

Scott